January 4th, 2010Comments Off on Website Success comes from Search Engine Marketing
How to Rise to the Top!
Ever wonder how some websites are shown on Page One of the search engine results? The websites that do appear on Page One get thousands of visitors while those on deeper pages get the leftovers.
Are you looking for an easy and fast way to boost your web site’s search engine rankings and traffic? When someone searches Google for a keyword related to your site’s products or services, does your web site appear in the top 10 results, or does your competition?
Attaining high rankings at the top search engines like Google, Yahoo!, AOL and MSN can give your business a big boost in traffic and sales. But, how can you achieve these top search engine rankings?
Higher Rankings translates into Higher Traffic!
Search Engine Optimization companies (SEOs) can get search engine rankings to jump to Page One of Google, Yahoo, MSN and AOL with only minor changes to a website’s layout or text. They also can get their client website’s in the major indexes in just a few days.
How much does it cost?
The cost question is the most variable we seen. The national average is $1500 a month. But we believe this figure is too high and abusive. The SEO team at Advent Digital will provide the same services and Page One Results for only $350 a month, with a one-time setup fee.*
How can this be done?
The SEO staff at Advent Digital use a combination of the following:
1. Keyword Density Building
2. Paid linking back to your website, (minimum of 2100 links back to your website)
3. Building an offsite “minisite” containing the information about all your website pages
4. Setting up an RSS feed from the “minisite” to all the major search engines
5. Adding new and related content to your website and “minisite” weekly, while notifying the search engines each time content is added or changed
This all may sound technical to you, however we have the knowledge and experience to make your website appear in the search results on Page One.
December 25th, 2009Comments Off on Benefits of Search Engine Optimization
SEO or search engine optimization plays a vital role in bringing organic traffic to a website by acheiving top rankings on search engine result pages. Basically SEO is done to increase the value of a website in eyes of major search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo etc. that ensures them to rank your website at the top of their search results. As a result of top rankings there are many other benefits which come as a result of good SEO:
1) Continuous and Long term traffic: As already said good optimization can help your website to come top of SERP (Search Engine Result Page). So this can guarantee continuous viewers to your website for your targeted keywords. Optimization is a long term benefit process. By optimizing a site you basically build your credit in front of search engines. So ones search engines start trusting you, they will always put you in their top search results.
2) High quality traffic: Bringing huge amount of traffic is not what a SEO expert should aim at. The traffic should be what you were basically targeting at. For example, suppose you have a website which sells cricket accessories. Then your target should be people interested in these products. A normal visitor just crazy about cricket is not your target. So SEO helps in bringing such quality traffic to your website.
3) Great Return on Investment (ROI): SEO services can assure you that the investment you made in your project will be definitely returned in terms of huge profits.
4) Brand building: A very important point in marketing is to present you in such a way that people start recognizing you as a brand. This is a very important aspect of marketing provided by SEO. Once your websites name is associated as a brand name, you will definitely get an upper hand in your area of work. This also provides continuous flow of quality traffic to your website.
Thus good SEO services can really provide you with remarkable results for your website.
December 19th, 2009Comments Off on Basics of Search Engine Optimization
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is in part the optimisation of your website for the search engines so that they can easily gather information about the website and it achieve rank accordingly. Major search engine like Google give ranking to the websites on the basis of many factors that are deemed to have the most authority on the given topic/keyword paying limited attention to what is actually written on your web page itself than what most people think.
The most important factors that can assure top rankings of the website are good quality & relevant content, various essential on-page factors and quality backlinks from the relevant and
authority websites. Search engines crawlers like to read site pages with new and updated content. The site updated with new content regularly most likely to attract the search engine bots and increase the chances of top rankings. Quality backlinks play vital role in increasing the popularity of the site on internet. The basic evaluation of the website is equally important to make it search engine friendly by removing errors and crawling issues.
If the website is optimized well by following all the basic on-page and off-page optimization process, the website will surely achieve top organic rankings on search engines that ensures quality traffic and better ROI.